All 12 art Reviews

God of Autumn God of Autumn

very nice

You should get carried away far more often. This is something that should be painted for a fantasy book of sorts!

Dancing Dragon Dancing Dragon

very dramatic!

I cant get enough of just how radiant this picture looks. Great job!

Monsters Monsters

Whoa

My favorite kind of art is the kind with ominous and powerful scenery, and a spiraling tale in the eyes of those depicted. I LOVE this picture. Draw more of this woman.

Summoning the Miracle Summoning the Miracle

Brilliant colors!

I'm lovin' the swirls of color and vibrance! Also, the comment you left for the picture only compliments it even more!

The Soul Fisher The Soul Fisher

Snazz-tastic!

I love how he looks like hes off to go get revenge. The mysterious feeling I get when I look at the surroundings is ominous.

Krieg ist Leben Krieg ist Leben

My eyes are drunk from this piece

I LOVE how smooth this looks! It's wonderful!

Pellegrino Pellegrino

now thats mysterious

I gotta say, this guy looks like hes up to something. trudging along with a fist full of rings and a backpack most likely filled with relics.... its got my mind fizzing with ideas.

Tarantula Tarantula

Thats killer!

I love the classic 90's background. brings back memories of classic action figure blister-pack bio cards.

Naera-Pinup Naera-Pinup

Fantastic!!

This is absolutely stunning the lighting is breathtaking. You have a great understanding for the female body which is very nice as well. I love the heels on her feet fantastic idea i have not seen that before.

Level 36 Level 36

Incredible!

I simply love the idea of handprint war paint all over her figure! Brilliant! The smooth textures are a nice touch too. I feel like im learning a few good tricks of the trade just by looking at how you colored this piece.

Sabtastic responds:

Getting comments like these have always given me a personal sense of achievement. I really wish that all of my artwork taught its viewers how I work. c:

Thnks for the nice review!