School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Very romantic!

I know its supposed to have a level of humor, but I can't get passed how utterly romantic it is! And the amazing amount of detail is brilliant!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

T5 DR ENDING???

ok i found every song you used EXCEPT this: "T5 DR ENDING" which should obviously be the musik used in the fight. but its nowhere to be seen. the tune "Moonlit wilderness" isnt even used, but is in the credits. if you could please clarify what the deal is, then i'd be greatful as hell. im sure those who havent found it besides myself would like to enjoy it on its own.

p.s. youve done a DAMN good job on this one. just help me with the song and you gotta winner!

~First to Kill~ - kelwynshade ~First to Kill~ - kelwynshade

Absolutely breathtaking

I was taken back by this tune. You have indeed become a force of great talent. Ive heard previous works by you, and I must say you've got the goods Kelwynshade.

kelwynshade responds:

Much appreciated. Glad to see you jumpin on here.

God of Autumn God of Autumn

very nice

You should get carried away far more often. This is something that should be painted for a fantasy book of sorts!

Dancing Dragon Dancing Dragon

very dramatic!

I cant get enough of just how radiant this picture looks. Great job!

Monsters Monsters

Whoa

My favorite kind of art is the kind with ominous and powerful scenery, and a spiraling tale in the eyes of those depicted. I LOVE this picture. Draw more of this woman.